BTI Trucking LTd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver-supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: BTI Trucking LTd
Position: Truck driver-supervisor
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Type of Industry Experience: Trucking
- The candidate will be required to train or arrange for training.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise workers and projects.
- The candidate will be required to requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be required to recommend personnel actions.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be expected to coordinate and schedule activities.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work problems and recommend ways to improve work methods.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.