A post of a tradesperson is vacant at the Government of Saskatchewan and the employer has released a notification to invite the best and eligible candidates for this post. Registration for this has already started and it will end soon. All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application before the registration ends. The selection of candidates depends on the level of skills and working experience of the candidate.
Employer Name: Government of Saskatchewan
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.107-$30.214 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
- Candidates will have to work under the general supervision of the maintenance supervisor.
- Candidates will also provide general repairs and preventative maintenance, system, and equipment within correctional center facilities.
- Candidates will have to make sure to keep records and logs of operations, repairs, and materials.
- Candidates will have to deal with the tools, equipment, and regulations governing trade work.
- Candidates must have a Fireman’s certificate and a refrigeration plant operator’s certificate or a 5th class engineers certificate.
- Candidates must have at least 7 years of working experience in this field.
- Candidates must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Candidates will also be required to work a rotating weekend shift once every six weeks.
- A candidate who has skill in the Journeyman trade would be an asset.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get a medical check-up facility and a term life insurance policy.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Get a chance to work in a paced-fast environment.
How to Apply
Candidates will get a great chance to serve the Government of Saskatchewan.out All the eligible candidates should fill out the form immediately by using the link that we have shared below.