Track Maintainer Trainee is a position which is provided by the company Toronto Transit Commission. Those candidates who are interested in the post and want to join the company are requested to read the information and check the eligibility criteria by which they can register themselves and get the opportunity fast. Make sure that all the candidates will know about the responsibilities, requirements, benefits as well as the registration process. So we’re providing complete information regarding the past.
Employer Name: Toronto Transit Commission
Position: Track Maintainer Trainee
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.52 – $33.13 per hour
Employment Type: Regular
- Candidates are responsible for learning the performance of small equipment operation, and regular labor work.
- They are responsible for learning a variety of work pertaining to electrical and manual switch mechanisms.
- They are also responsible for operating truck or special-purpose vehicles to transport tools, supplies, and personnel to and from work sites.
- They are responsible for treating passengers and employees with respect and dignity.
- They are responsible for ensuring the needs of passengers or employees with disabilities are accommodated and addressed in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Candidates must have a valid non-probationary Class “G”.
- They must be able to obtain a class “DZ” license.
- They must have the ability to work cooperatively and effectively within a team.
- They must have the ability to complete work safely within tight time constraints.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- They must have the ability to follow directions and exercise good judgment.
- They must have exercise initiative in learning new skills, identifying and completing tasks.
- In the workplace, candidates will get a high salary.
- They will get a safe environment here.
- Accommodation is also provided by the company to the candidates.
How to apply
We request all the interested candidates who want to get the post of Track Maintainer Trainee to register themselves. By registering, they can get the post easily. It is also important to fill the form accurately in the registration process. If the candidates are interested, they are requested to fill the form quickly because the registration process will end soon.