Advance Sheet Metal Ltd. based in 1546 DERWENT WAY, Delta, BC V3M 6M4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Technical sales specialist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Advance Sheet Metal Ltd.
Position: Technical sales specialist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1546 DERWENT WAY, Delta, BC V3M 6M4
- The candidate will be expected to promote sales to current clients.
- The candidate will be expected to identify and approach potential clients.
- The candidate must assess the client’s needs and resources and recommend appropriate goods or services.
- The candidate will be required to create reports and proposals to demonstrate the benefits of using a product or service.
- The candidate must deliver sales presentations.
- The candidate must estimate the costs of installing and maintaining equipment or services.
- The candidate must prepare and administer sales contracts.
- The candidate must conduct sales transactions via Internet-based electronic commerce.
- The candidate will be required to consult with clients after the sale to provide ongoing support.
- The candidate will be expected to solve product and service-related issues.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Public transportation is available for the candidate to use.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.