Arirang Warehouse based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Arirang Warehouse
Position: Warehouse supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.37 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate must ensure that computer equipment and machinery run smoothly.
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling maintenance and repair work.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit and hire employees.
- The candidate will be expected to train employees on their duties and policies.
- The candidate will be expected to organise staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, assign, and review work.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, and supervise the organization’s operational logistics.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
919B 48 AVE SE