Butcher helper – meat processing
Shams Halal Meat based in Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Butcher helper – meat processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Shams Halal Meat
Position: Butcher helper – meat processing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Coquitlam, BC
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate will be required to manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate will be responsible for feeding and unloading processing machines.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate will be expected to assist process control and machine operators in carrying out their responsibilities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate will be required to work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.