Jerrys Fashion and Fabric Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tailor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Jerrys Fashion and Fabric Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be expected to create made-to-measure garments in accordance with customer and manufacturing specifications.
- The candidate will be required to fit, alter, and repair garments as needed.
- The candidate will be required to lay out, cut, sew, and press materials to make hats.
- The candidate must create, alter, or restyle fur garments and accessories.
- The candidate must be able to operate sewing machines and sew by hand.
- The candidate will be required to select and modify commercial patterns to meet the specifications and fit requirements of customers and clothing manufacturers.
- The candidate must create patterns to fit measurements.
- The candidate must mark, cut, and sew fabric.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
unit 133 8166 128st