Canada Vape Lab based in Markham, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Systems consultant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Canada Vape Lab
Position: Systems consultant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $45.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Markham, ON
- The candidate will be required to meet with clients to identify and document requirements.
- The candidate will be required to conduct business and technical studies.
- The candidate will be expected to design, develop, and implement information systems business solutions.
- The candidate will be expected to provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, and service delivery.
- The candidate will be expected to assess physical and technical security risks to data, software, and hardware.
- The candidate will be expected to create and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
- The candidate will be expected to create policies, procedures, and contingency plans to mitigate the effects of security breaches.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct reviews to evaluate quality assurance practises, software products, and information systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about networking software, networking hardware, networking security, and servers.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.