If candidates are searching for the best place to work then your search ends here because The City of Toronto company has recently released a job notification for a System Development Specialist position. For this event all candidates are invited and also requested to check out all the details regarding the post before applying. If they meet all requirements then they have to register themselves.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: System Development Specialist
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $50.31 – $55.11 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time, Temporary
Location: City Hall, 100 Queen Street W.
- All will perform analysis and design duties as well as programming, modelling and scripting, testing, documentation and deployment preparation.
- They will also coordinate and prepare needs analysis and detailed systems design.
- Candidates have to conduct user interviews to determine detailed systems requirements.
- They also have to complete preliminary analysis, system and functional design, and workflow diagrams for quality systems development.
- They will be responsible for designs, codes, tests, implements and maintains enterprise systems.
- They will also design and develop systems that comply with access and privacy legislation.
- They will also develop program specifications and documentation.
- Candidates are also responsible for contributing in planning of future system growth and providing detailed work plans.
- All applicants must have Post-secondary education in computer science.
- Extensive experience in application support and administration is also required.
- Experience in database administration and development for multiple environments is also requested to have.
- Candidates also must have experience in Oracle administration and development, including managing standard database security utilising user accounts, privileges, profiles and role-based security.
- They also must hold extensive experience in PowerBuilder, AMANDA, Crystal Reports.
- They must have experience with PL/PDF, Electronic Document Mark-ups and also experience with ITIL, Service Requests, JIRA, application security, data privacy, and auditing.
- All candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
- They have to maintain high performance integrated solutions to meet complex application requirements.
- They also must have an understanding of privacy, security and auditing.
- They have to travel within the City of Toronto.
- Candidates also must have strong customer service orientation.
- All candidates will get a barrier-free work environment and also a friendly environment.
- The City of Toronto will provide equal opportunities and a good annual package.
How to apply
All candidates who are interested and also meet all the eligible criteria for System Development Specialist position are requested to kindly check the eligibility. To be a part of the City of Toronto candidates have to register themselves quickly because the registration process has already started and will end shortly. Please make us known with your accurate details because accurate details are important for all candidates. Kindly click the link given below to registration.