Rigid Oilfield Services Ltd based in Leduc, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Swamper – oil field services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work according to the shift update provided over the phone, and shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Rigid Oilfield Services Ltd
Position: Swamper – oil field services
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 hourly for 80 to 120 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Leduc, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must have Electronic general safety orientation�GSO), Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA) basic safety orientation (BSO), Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate, Light duty vehicles – driver improvement course, and Standard First Aid Certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work as a Drilling and Well Service Contractor.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Field work location experience
- The candidate must have prior work experience in Alberta and the Prairies region.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough drug test.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.