Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Survey taker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift, and shift schedules have yet to be determined. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Position: Survey taker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $38,810.21 to $48,512.76 annually (to be negotiated) 37 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB; Remote work available
- The candidate will be required to record their answers on paper or enter them directly into a computer database.
- The candidate must check the information gathered for completeness and accuracy.
- The candidate will be required to code collected information and enter data into databases.
- The candidate will be expected to perform routine statistical analysis on data.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with MS Word, MS Access, Data analysis software, MS Office, MS Outlook, and MS Windows.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have their own Internet connection.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Writing sample