Canadian Pacific Railway has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Supervisor Mechanical. The post is responsible for ordering within prescribed limits through the SAP system. They will support all expenditure reduction initiatives. They will maintain communication and foster positive working relationships with local union officials. They will ensure the collective agreement is understood and managed. They will correct and document safety incidents, safety hazards or concerns, and investigate corrective actions to the various departments. They will communicate and interact regularly with management within field operations.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Supervisor Mechanical
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.38 per hour
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Candidates will conduct job briefings, end of shift briefings, safety meetings and activities.
- They are responsible for ensuring that safety rules, procedures and policies are adhered to through efficiency testing and safety tracking documents.
- They will be responsible for involving the Mechanical Manager and Health and Safety Committee in the prescribed timelines.
- They will support, communicate and deliver to key performance indicators.
- They will lead to ensure all direct reports have an understanding of the business objectives.
- They will ensure Freight Car repair and train servicing is meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
- They will ensure that there is the appropriate level of stock or material.
- Candidates must have proficient knowledge of railway operations.
- Candidates must have Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- They must have knowledge of collective agreement or non-union policies.
- They must have knowledge of mechanical aptitude.
- Candidates must have the ability to drill down, understand the root cause and resolve complex issues.
- They must be able to work outdoors in all weather.
- They must have the ability to drill down, understand root cause and resolve complex issues.
- Candidates will secure a flexible and competitive benefits package.
- They will also receive a competitive company pension plan.
- Candidates will get employee Share Purchase Plan
- Candidates will get a performance Incentive Program.
- They will get Annual Fitness Subsidy.
How to apply
Those candidates who want to get the post of Supervisor Mechanical are requested to register themselves by clicking the link.