Store manager – retail
GameStop based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Store manager – retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: GameStop
Position: Store manager – retail
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $35,000 to $43,750 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate will be expected to manage staff and assign responsibilities.
- The candidate will be expected to choose the products and services to sell.
- The candidate will be expected to determine staffing needs.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff and/or volunteers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be cooperative.
- The candidate should be hardworking.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be proactive.
- The candidate should have good time management skills.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an electronic products store, a toy store, and a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre.
- The candidate will be required to work in the retail industry.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Health and long-term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Other benefits and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 1751