Store manager – retail
AJAY FOODS LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Store manager – retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: AJAY FOODS LTD.
Position: Store manager – retail
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $31.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be expected to implement price and credit policies.
- The candidate will be expected to create and execute marketing strategies.
- The candidate will be expected to choose the products and services to sell.
- The candidate will be expected to determine staffing needs.
- The candidate will be expected to manage staff and assign responsibilities.
- The candidate must conduct market research and trends in order to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes, and the impact of competitors’ operations on sales.
- The candidate will be expected to find, select, and purchase merchandise for resale.
- The candidate will be expected to plan budgets and keep track of revenues and expenses.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff and/or volunteers.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be efficient.
- The candidate must be able to manage their time effectively.
- Public transportation is available for the candidate to use.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in Urban area.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
9250 120 ST suite 107