Dollarama has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of the store associate. All the eligible candidates are invited to submit their application forms and applications of eligible candidates proceed further. The final selection of candidates gets done based on the working experience, skills and knowledge of the candidate.
Employer Name: Dollarama
Position: Store associate
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.46 per hour
Employment type: Full-time/part-time
Location: 1632 14 Ave NW, Calgary, AB T2N 1M7
- Candidates will have to perform all the duties and general operations in the store.
- Candidates will have to support the merchandise-receiving process by merchandising products according to company standards.
- The candidate is responsible for dealing with customers in a very polite manner.
- Candidates will have to maintain a good environment in the store and also ensure the cleanliness of the store.
- The worm schedule of the candidate is determined based on store operational needs.
- Candidates should be customer service oriented.
- Candidates will have to work in a team and also attain the ability to work in a dynamic and fast environment.
- Candidate should have a polite attitude.
- Candidates who have 1-2 years of experience will get preferred for this post.
- Candidates must know the local language.
- Candidates will enjoy a good working environment.
- The candidate gets a good pay scale.
- Annual medical benefits and routine mental and dental checkups.
- A store discount facility is allotted to the candidate.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post and attain all the eligibility requirements for the most do not delay and submit their application immediately. Use the link below to submit the recruitment application in the official portal Dollarama.