Walmart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Stock Unloader Associate. Stock Unloader Associates are responsible for uploading merchandise from delivery trucks and organizing products in the backroom. They restock shelves on the sales floor. Their responsibility involves maintaining inventory accuracy as well as assisting customers with locating items.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: Stock Unloader Associate
Salary: $15.76/ hour
Employment Type: Flex
Location: Kindersley, Canada
- Candidates are responsible to prepare and reset the receiving area.
- Candidates will have to upload and sort general merchandise trailers.
- Candidates have to complete life unloading of other types of merchandise.
- Candidates are also responsible to assist in stocking the sales floor as assigned and providing customer service.
- Candidates have to place overstock merchandise.
- Candidates are responsible to pull pallets of merchandise to the sales floor for overnight processing.
- Candidates have to maintain a cold chain for frozen and refrigerated receiving and stocking.
- Candidates must be 16 years or older.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work on workload and operational functions.
Candidates must be comfortable functioning as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties.
- Candidates will get a safe, clean and hazard free work environment.
- Candidates will get health care facilities.
- Calligraphy will also get paid vacations.
- Candidates will get all discounts from the Store.
- Candidates will also get Life insurance.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the post of Stock Unloader Associate are requested to click on the link that we have shared below. We thank all those candidates who apply for it. All the candidates are requested to share their accurate information during registration otherwise they will lose the chance to get this post and registration will be canceled.