Service d’entretien Clean International Inc. based in Cornwall, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Specialized cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Night and Weekend.
Employer Name: Service d’entretien Clean International Inc.
Position: Specialized cleaner
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.15 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Cornwall, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with pressure cleaners and pressure washers.
- The candidate must have cleaning experience with industrial equipment.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.