Star Nation based in Richmond Hill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sound engineer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Star Nation
Position: Sound engineer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
- The candidate will be required to operate audio-visual or electronic equipment.
- The candidate will be required to set up, prepare, operate, and adjust audio, recording, editing, and reproducing equipment in order to record, edit, and reproduce sound input.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and operate videotape recording and playback equipment, as well as edit video tape after production.
- The candidate will be required to operate audio consoles or computers, tape machines, microphones, and sound processing equipment at concerts and live events.
- The candidate will be required to operate mixing, dubbing, and editing machinery and equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
Level of Expertise
- The candidate should have prior experience as a video editor, special effects editor, sound editor, recording technician, maintenance and repair, computer graphics editor, recording engineer, and associate editor.
Operating Systems and Software
- The candidate should be familiar with Final Cut Pro.
Area of Work Experience
- The candidate should have prior experience in video production, theatre or stage production, television broadcasting, music recording, motion picture and film production, live concert production, and commercial advertising production.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should be familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Windows, 3D graphic software, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
- The candidate’s driver’s licence should be checked for validity.
- The candidate should be eligible for professional liability insurance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be willing to travel.
- The candidate should have valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between similar and dissimilar sounds.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
Specialized Audio or Video Systems
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about electronic music and sound simulators, computer-assisted control editors, digital effect video mastery units, digital effect sound mastery units, computer graphic imagery systems, and film-to-video transfer systems.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.