Léon Delorme Ltd based in Curran, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sorter, vegetable – farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Léon Delorme Ltd
Position: Sorter, vegetable – farm
No. of vacancies: 12
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Curran, ON
- The candidate must clean the work area.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty, and hot conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop type is vegetables.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.