Career IT & Business Solutions Inc based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software programmer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Career IT & Business Solutions Inc
Position: Software programmer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $36.10 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must write, modify, integrate, and test software code.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain existing computer programmes by making changes as needed.
- The candidate must be able to recognise and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- The candidate must assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct research and evaluation on a variety of software products.
- The candidate will be expected to write, modify, integrate, and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.