Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC based in 510 West Georgia Street, 14th Floor, Vancouver, BC V6B 0M3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software engineer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC
Position: Software engineer
No. of vacancies: 50
Salary: $150,700 to $251,700 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 510 West Georgia Street, 14th Floor, Vancouver, BC V6B 0M3
- The candidate must research, evaluate, and synthesise technical information in order to design, develop, and test computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be expected to create data, process, and network models in order to optimise architecture and evaluate design performance and reliability.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, design, and coordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be expected to assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade, and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and application software.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with C, C++, Internet, Java, programming software, C#, programming languages, and software development.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 1614269