Four Colors Technology Inc. based in 80 Atlantic Avenue suite 400, Toronto, ON M6K 1X9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software engineer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Morning and 09:00 to 17:00. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Four Colors Technology Inc.
Position: Software engineer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $105,000 annually / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 80 Atlantic Avenue suite 400, Toronto, ON M6K 1X9; Remote work available
- The candidate must collect and document user requirements as well as develop logical and physical specifications.
- The candidate must research, evaluate, and synthesise technical information in order to design, develop, and test computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be expected to create data, process, and network models in order to optimise architecture and evaluate the performance and reliability of designs.
- The candidate must plan, design, and coordinate the development, installation, integration, and operation of computer-based systems.
- The candidate will be responsible for assessing, troubleshooting, documenting, upgrading, and developing maintenance procedures for operating systems, communication environments, and application software.
- The candidate must lead and coordinate teams of information system professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software, and other embedded software control systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will receive paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter