Edsembli Inc based in 87 Skyway Ave suite 100, Etobicoke, ON M9W 6R3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Software developer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment). The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Edsembli Inc
Position: Software developer
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $85,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 87 Skyway Ave suite 100, Etobicoke, ON M9W 6R3; Remote work available
- The candidate will be required to write, modify, integrate, and test software code.
- The candidate must be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The candidate will be required to research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a college, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Other benefits.
- In addition to the health and long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking and travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.