2546662 ONTARIO INC. based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be expected to work in various shifts.
Employer Name: 2546662 ONTARIO INC.
Position: Software developer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $41.40 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kitchener, ON
- The candidate must write, modify, integrate, and test software code.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain existing computer programmes by making changes as needed.
- The candidate must be able to recognise and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- The candidate must assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct research and evaluation on a variety of software products.
- The candidate will be expected to write, modify, integrate, and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.