Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts Ltd based in Field, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shuttle operator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts Ltd
Position: Shuttle operator
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Field, BC
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Security and Safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
- Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the chosen candidate will receive additional benefits.
- In addition to the financial and long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, on-site amenities, on-site housing options, and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.