P.E.I. Mussel King (1994) based in Morell, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shellfish processing labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: P.E.I. Mussel King (1994)
Position: Shellfish processing labourer
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Morell, PE
- The candidate will be required to condition fish fillets for wrapping or freezing.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and immediate work areas.
- The candidate will be required to sort fish based on species, weight, and destination.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate will be required to wear steel-toed safety boots, gloves and Mask.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work in a cold or refrigerated environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should have excellent hand eye co-ordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
Work Location Information
- The candidate should be willing to relocate to the given location.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health Care Plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.