C. Griff Transport Inc based in New Minas, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Shelf stocker – supermarket who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, To be determined and Early Morning.
Employer Name: C. Griff Transport Inc
Position: Shelf stocker – supermarket
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 15 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: New Minas, NS
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and displaying items.
- The candidate must keep the stock clean and in order.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is air conditioned.
- The candidate will be required to work in a supermarket/grocery store.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- The candidate will receive free parking and employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
902-670-0438 Between 07:00 AM and 04:00 PM