Wynker Brothers Exteriors & Manufacturing Ltd. based in 50200 Castleman Road, Chilliwack, BC V2P 6H4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sheet metal worker helper – construction who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Wynker Brothers Exteriors & Manufacturing Ltd.
Position: Sheet metal worker helper – construction
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $26.50 to $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 50200 Castleman Road, Chilliwack, BC V2P 6H4
- The candidate will be in charge of loading, unloading, and transporting construction materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to assist skilled tradespeople.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about residential construction.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have steel-toed safety boots, a hard hat, and a safety vest.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
50200 Castleman Road