Server – food and beverage services
THE COAST FRASER INN based in 285 DONALD ROAD, Williams Lake, BC V2G 4K4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: THE COAST FRASER INN
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 285 DONALD ROAD, Williams Lake, BC V2G 4K4
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must describe and advise on wine selection.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.