Server – food and beverage services
ABuffet Enterprise Ltd. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: ABuffet Enterprise Ltd.
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 7 to 20 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be expected to order and maintain an inventory of wines and wine glasses.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must have a Serving It Right Certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with an electronic cash register and a point of sale system.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own uniform.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
31549 South Fraser Way suite 101
V2T 1T8 Between 11:00 AM and 08:00 PM