Bill’s Breakfast Bistro based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Bill’s Breakfast Bistro
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 7
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Regina, SK
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate will be expected to advise on menu selections.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3215 Quance Street E