Cora Breakfast & Lunch based in Saint John, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Cora Breakfast & Lunch
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.75 hourly / 36 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Saint John, NB
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate will be expected to advise on menu selections.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.