For speciality pharmacy support, Shoppers Drug Mart has released a dedicated notification of senior specialists. They’re appointed to act as second-level support for complex reimbursement and third-party coverage escalations. Candidates are also responsible for manual submissions, payment collections, and patient and payer escalations. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
Position: Senior Specialist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $55,000 to $98,000 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Mississauga, Ontario ,Canada
- Candidates are appointed to develop internal pharmacy billing audits to identify areas of risk.
- They’re also appointed to complete third-party audit submissions.
- Candidates are required to support pharmacy managers with on-site third-party audits as required.
- Candidates will have to work with the Learning and Development team to create pharmacy resources and training modules.
- They’re appointed to support new Patient Support Program initiatives and participate in pharmacy special projects, and cross-functional initiatives
- Candidates must attain a minimum College diploma or University undergraduate degree.
- They must attain a minimum of five years of combined community, hospital or speciality pharmacy experience or equivalent.
- Candidates must attain an understanding of the third-party reimbursement landscape required.
- Candidates must attain experience and knowledge of specialty pharmaceuticals & biologics.
- They must attain dedicated knowledge of Pharmacy software systems including HealthWatch and SAP an asset.
- Candidates will have to support SPN Account Manager with billing escalations as required.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will be allowed to get complete family insurance.
- Facilities of bonus and promotion are also provided at this post.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to fill out the application form with the below-discussed link. Just click on the link below and wait. This link will let you in the official application form page. Shortlisted candidates will be selected for interview proceedings.