Walmart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Self Checkout Attendant. Candidates who are willing to join Walmart at this post are asked to submit their registration at the official portal of Walmart. The registration has already started and candidates are submitting their applications. The selection of a candidate is based on skills, working experience, and knowledge of the candidate regarding the work of a self-checkout attendant.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: Self Checkout Attendant
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Scarborough Village, Canada
- Candidates keep the area N.C.O and also free the fixtures and foreign objects.
- Candidates will have to manage the storage of liquids and debris.
- The candidate will educate the customer and provide immersive customer service to them.
- The candidate will sponsor the programs and campaigns run by the store to the customer.
- If the service area attains low cash then the candidate will immediately report to the store manager.
- Candidate must be a good learner.
- Candidates must have working experience as a self attendant of at least 6 months to 1 year.
- Candidate must be a good communicator.
- Candidate must be a team player
- Candidates comfortable with flexible working hours are preferred for this job.
An impressive pay scale is allowed for the candidate.
- A dedicated term life insurance and free healthcare facility are also provided to the candidate.
- Candidates will get a store discount facility.
- Paid vacation facility is also available with this post.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested to join Walmart and serve as Self Checkout Attendants will have to visit the official website of Walmart and fill out the application with the necessary details asked by Walmart. Follow the link below to apply now