Deerfoot Inn & Casino Inc based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Security guard who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Deerfoot Inn & Casino Inc
Position: Security guard
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be required to check patrons’ age identification.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing regulations, maintaining order, resolving conflicts, and monitoring establishment activities.
- The candidate will be expected to investigate illegal acts committed by employees or customers of establishments and to recommend security systems.
- The candidate must be able to use security control room equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a CPR certificate, a first aid certificate, and a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) certificate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a casino, hotel, motel, or resort.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must have 20/20 vision.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
11500 35 Street suite 1000
11500 35 Street suite 1000
T2Z 3W4 Between 01:30 PM and 04:30 PM