The City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Security guard. Candidates who are experienced, interested and eligible for the post of security guard will get a chance to work with the City of Toronto. The registration for the post has already started and it will end soon. All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application form by visiting the official website of the City of Toronto.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Security Guard
No. Of Vacancies: 10+
Salary: $28.07 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Toronto, Canada
- Candidates must provide security services to city-owned and operated properties through the operation of various security systems.
- Candidates must monitor and patrol assigned areas of city-owned operated properties.
- Candidates must comply with an applicable requirement contained in the private security and investigation service act.
- Candidates must resolve conflict situations including staff and general public complaints.
- Candidates must have experience in providing facilities including the use of security and key systems.
- Candidates must have the ability to comply with the corporate security scheduling policy.
- Candidates must have the ability to prepare and maintain clear, concise, and legible security reports.
- Candidates must have the ability to pass a thorough medical and physical examination.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates will get a great pay scale.
- Candidates will also get medical facilities and a dedicated term insurance facility.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application form by visiting the official website of the City of Toronto. We have shared a link below through which you can easily submit the form within a minute.