Canadian Security Concepts Inc. based in Simcoe, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Security guard who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night and Weekend.
Employer Name: Canadian Security Concepts Inc.
Position: Security guard
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Simcoe, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a CPR certificate, a First Aid certificate, a Provincial/Territorial Security Officer certificate, a Security Guard licence, a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) certificate, and a certificate from the Security Guard basic (pre-assignment) training programme.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skill.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have a cell phone.
- The candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.