Koala T Care Daycare Inc. based in Hagersville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of School bus driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Koala T Care Daycare Inc.
Position: School bus driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 10 to 15 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Hagersville, ON
- The candidate must be able to operate buses, school buses, or streetcars in order to transport passengers.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain control of student activities while travelling in order to avoid distractions or behaviours that could jeopardise safety.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence (Class 2 or B or C).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Type of experience
- The candidate must have prior experience as a school bus driver.
- The candidate must be familiar with both local and regional regions.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must have 20/20 vision.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be able to recognise similarities and differences between sounds.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.