1877385 Alberta Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Sales supervisor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 1877385 Alberta Ltd.
Position: Sales supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of assigning duties to sales workers.
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate must authorise cheque payments.
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for merchandise.
- The candidate must authorise the return of merchandise.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and coordinate the activities of employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in the retail industry.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter