Rural And Suburban Mail Carrier
Candidates who are willing to get a decent paying job done at facilities provided to an employee then Canada Post has a gift for you. In Canada Post, there is a post named Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier. At this post, the candidate will have to provide mail services in rural and suburban areas. Interested candidates can easily apply to the official website of Canada Post.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Rural, and Suburban mail. Carrier
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.93 per hour
Employment type: On-call
Location: Brampton, ON, Canada
- Candidates will have to be positive and courteous when dealing with customers face-to-face.
- Candidates will also be adept at sorting, collecting, and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner.
- Candidates will also acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure including roads, customer same delivery receptacles.
- Candidates will also be safely secured in their possession.
- Candidates must have a dedicated cargo with the capacity of 2832 liters.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory driving record.
- Candidates must be able to lift around 50 lbs/22.7 kg.
- Candidates will also have to wear Canada post identification while on delivery and ensure visibility while delivering.
- Candidates must have a vehicle with automatic transmission and power windows.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale.
- Candidates will also get medical benefits and other medical facilities.
- The candidate will also get a bonus and incentive facility.
- Candidates will get a good start to start their career.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are willing to get this job, just go on the official website of Canada Post with the help of the link that we have provided below. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon so Hurry Up!