Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier. The Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier (RSMC) is a position within Canada Post, the primary postal service provider in Canada. RSMCs are responsible for delivering mail and parcels to residents and businesses in rural and suburban areas across the country.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier
No. of vacancies: 1
Employment Type: On Call Relief
Location: Sainte-Cécile-de-Milton, QC, CA
- The candidate is responsible for an organization focused on growth and innovation.
- The candidate is responsible to work with the public and independently.
- Candidates must attain the ability to operate motor vehicles in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions.
- Candidates must attain the ability to adapt at sorting, collecting and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner.
- Candidates have to acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure.
- Candidates must attain the knowledge of roads, customers and delivery receptacles.
- A satisfactory safe driving record is required for vehicles.
- Candidates must be comfortable lifting and carrying items up to 50 lb/22.7 kg.
- Candidates will receive a competitive salary.
- Candidates will get the opportunity to grow and discover their career potential.
- Candidates will be eligible to apply for any upcoming Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier posts.
How to apply
Candidates who are eligible for the post, click on the link that is shared below and fill out the application form. It is requested to candidates that share genuine information in application form otherwise it will be canceled. After applying for the post, eligible candidates can get appointed to the post for Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier.