Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Mail Service Courier. They complete documentation and maintain records. They have experience in customer service. They have also experience as professional drivers in commercial delivery.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Mail Service Courier
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22,68 yearly
Employment Type: Part-Time , Permanent
Location: Québec, QC, CA
- Candidates will perform vehicle safety checks.
- Candidates will load and unload postal vehicles while keeping mail and Canada Post property safe and secure at all times.
- They will collect, sort and deliver mail.
- They will operate portable communications devices.
- Candidates will have to shuttle corporate delivery vehicles between parking locations and loading platforms to facilitate pre-loading.
- They have to communicate with customers and the public.
- They must have experience driving a 5 ton truck or larger.
- Candidates must have a valid Class 3/D driver’s license (or higher) with the appropriate provincial air brake endorsements.
- They must have a safe driving record for at least 3 years (recent driver’s abstract or a commercial driver’s abstract dated within the last 30 days will be required).
- Candidates are also able to lift mail items weighing up to 22.7 kg (50 lb).
- They have the availability to work on short notice.
- Candidates will get competitive pay in the workplace.
- They will also get on-the-job training.
- They will get opportunities for permanent employment.
How to apply
All the candidates who are eligible and interested for the post of Mail Service Courier are genuinely requested to click the link given below and register themselves quickly. They are requested to add their accurate information in the registration process. The registration process has already started and it will end soon.