Acadien Construction Ltd based in 1102 First Street, Estevan, SK S4A 0G9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Roofer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend. The position of Roofer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Acadien Construction Ltd
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1102 First Street, Estevan, SK S4A 0G9
- The candidate must install and repair metal roofs with hand and power tools.
- The candidate will be responsible for installing, repairing, or replacing built-up roofing systems with materials such as asphalt saturated felts, hot asphalt, and gravel.
- The candidate will be responsible for installing, repairing, or replacing shingles, shakes, and other roofing tiles on buildings with sloped roofs.
- The candidate will be responsible for installing, repairing, or replacing a single-ply roofing system with waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric, or other asphaltic compositions.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.