Tiny hoppers early learning Centre based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of ECE assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Tiny hoppers early learning Centre
Position: ECE assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.50 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees, trainees, or volunteers.
- The candidate will be expected to lead activities such as telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local attractions.
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for supplies and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators in implementing programmes that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in maintaining records.
- The candidate will be expected to engage children in activities such as storytelling, song teaching, and craft preparation.
- The candidate must provide opportunities for creative expression through art, dramatic play, music, and physical activity.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining daycare equipment as well as assisting with housekeeping and cooking duties.
- The candidate must prepare snacks and set up rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- The candidate will be required to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and to discuss progress and problems with parents and other staff members.
- The candidate will be required to attend staff meetings to discuss children’s progress and problems.
- The candidate must develop and maintain collaborative relationships with coworkers and community service providers who work with children.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, safety, and well-being.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and organise activities for school-age children in child-care programmes before and after regular school hours.
- The candidate must supervise and coordinate the activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.