Rogers Communications is one of the biggest communications businesses in Canada, with operations in more than 100 countries. A.K.A. Rogers, the nationwide communications company offers an array of telecommunications and wireless services, including digital television, landlines, and mobile phone services, high-speed broadband internet for residential and commercial use, and digital television services for children and the elderly.
Employer Name: Rogers Communications
No. of vacancies: 236
Salary: $754.00 – $4340.00 per month
Employment type: Full time
Rogers careers: An overview
The public business, which was established in the mid-1920s, now owns and runs cable television stations, radio stations, and publishing companies across North America. The company’s corporate activities include approximately 30,000 workers and 1.8 million clients throughout the country.
Currently, available Rogers careers opportunities include positions in a variety of business and communications areas. Rogers is an excellent place to find both professional and entry-level positions. Rogers Communications job openings include positions in a variety of business and communications areas, including positions in a variety of business and communications areas.
The recruiting process varies depending on the job, but it usually consists of phone interviews as well as in-person interviews with managers and human resources personnel. The majority of entry-level candidates spend one to two weeks navigating the recruiting process, while career- level associates may take up to a month going through the whole process.
Requirements for entry-level positions at Rogers careers need:
- Candidates to be at least 16 years old in order to be considered for employment.
- Candidates for highly specialized jobs and technical areas, such as management, information technology, and human resources, must be at least 18 years old and possess a variety of academic and professional credentials.
- In general, the telecom company is looking for people that are driven and professional, have strong work ethics and have great customer service abilities.
The following are some of the most popular positions and salary information that Rogers Communications hires on a regular basis:
1. Customer Service Consultant
- Although Rogers Communications does not have formal hiring requirements for entry-level customer service consultant positions, applicants who have completed post-secondary education are given additional consideration.
- Other criteria for employment include the ability to communicate well in both French and English, as well as a strong interest in the telecoms sector and a flexible schedules.
- Customer service consultant positions need employees to operate in a fast-paced, highly competitive atmosphere. Customers’ complaints are addressed, among other things, in this role.
- Questions may be sent by phone or email.
Pay scales for customer service consultants start at about $10.00 CAD an hour and may increase to more than $15.00 CAD an hour for more experienced employees.
2. Field Sales Representative
- Rogers careers field sales reps play an essential part in the company’s overall operations. In order to be considered for employment, applicants must have valid driver’s licenses as well as a dependable mode of transportation.
- Other particular characteristics of outstanding applicants include their ability to motivate others and their commitment to their jobs. Prospective associates that have previous teamwork experience, strong customer service abilities, and innovative thinking are often preferred above other applicants.
- Field sales personnel are paid hourly and get yearly compensation options depending on their years of experience and demonstrated job success. Sales of services to local and community partners, as well as companies, are the primary responsibilities of this position. . The job necessitates a significant amount of travel.
- In addition to working normal day hours, field sales representative employees may be
required to work evenings and weekends as well.
The average beginning pay range is between $10.00 CAD and $12.00 CAD per hour, depending on the industry. The highest annual pay choices are approximately $32,000 CAD.
There are still plenty of opportunities for management positions accessible in a broad range of areas. Providing guidance and delegation is essential in call centers, retail shops, and corporate offices, all of which need motivated and competent employees. Accounting, sales, retail, contact center, and information technology positions become available on a regular basis. The majority of people hired by Rogers Communications are above the age of 18 and have shown success in leadership positions.
Some management jobs may also need the completion of bachelor’s or master’s degrees in relevant areas. The following are examples of managerial responsibilities: hiring and training new employees.
- Creating work schedules for employees.
- Examining company policies and procedures.
- Implementing sales, marketing, and protocol initiatives is a major responsibility.
- Daily duties should be delegated.
- Providing complete client satisfaction.
Managers may earn anywhere from $30,000 CAD per year to more than $115,000 CAD per year, depending on their area of expertise.
Benefits of Working at Rogers careers
Having the Opportunity to Work at Rogers careers supports workers in achieving their career goals via a comprehensive array of paid training and professional development programs.
- Workers receive competitive compensation and access to employment benefits packages as soon as they begin working for the company.
- Employees’ typical hiring criteria for employment benefits packages differ depending on the position they are seeking. Paid time off, profit-sharing programs, healthcare choices, life insurance policies, Canada Pension plans, bonuses, and discounts on business services are examples of employment perks that may be available.
What is the procedure for Rodgers?
Mobile wireless, cable TV, home phone, and high-speed internet are some of the most popular services provided by Rogers Communications, which is headquartered in Toronto. Internet choices include rates of up to 150 megabits per second and wireless connection, which is provided via a 5 gigahertz network server. Customers may experience digital-quality images and sound via the various cable television bundles that are available. Customers may combine services into plan packages, which are offered at lower prices and often at a discount, according to the communications firm.
Financial Rogers careers is a publicly-traded company that trades under the tickers RCI. A and RCI on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange, respectively. The company’s assets amount to more than $18 billion CAD, and its yearly sales reach a high of $12 billion CAD each year. Shaw Communications and Bell Canada are two of the company’s primary rivals. The communications firm’s global headquarters are located in Toronto, Ontario, in the United States.
Rogers Customer Support Assistant:
Rogers careers provide customer service for all of the company’s products. Minimum Age: 16 Official Website: http://jobs.rogers.com/ So I’ve used a mobile phone, the internet, and my home phone throughout the whole time I’ve been there. As a result, much of the time is spent responding to consumer demands, such as moving to something new or introducing various pricing plans.
What would you say was the most difficult aspect of the application and interview process?
You had to first go in and take an exam, as well as several typing tests. Grammar tests, spelling tests, and arithmetic tests were all required of you. After that, you were invited to an interview. It was decided during the interview that you would be required to take a test and that you would be contacted thereafter. As a result, it will take a long time.
Latest Rogers careers
|Manager - Data Analytics||View & Apply|
|Sr. Cyber Security Advisor||View & Apply|
|Fibre Technician||View & Apply|
|Sales Assoicate - *$500 Signing Bonus||View & Apply|
|Sr Analyst Brand Prod Insights||View & Apply|
|Scrum Master||View & Apply|
|Sales Associate - *$500 Signing Bonus||View & Apply|
|Promotions & Integration Mgr||View & Apply|
|Account Executive||View & Apply|
Be prepared for how quickly things will move on in Rogers careers. It’s not exactly a laid-back environment. Every minute of every day until you complete your shift is spent going, going, and more going. As a result, it is necessary to be prepared.