PWC has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Risk Assurance ESG (Non-CPA) – Summer Intern. They help our clients improve the way they report and build trust around their sustainability performance. They develop and execute on assurance procedures related to ESG attestation engagements.
Employer Name: PWC
Position: Risk Assurance ESG (Non-CPA) – Summer Intern
Salary: CAD 44,000 – 50,000 per year
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Candidates will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level.
- They will have to develop and execute on assurance procedures related to ESG attestation engagements.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- They also must have an ability to think broadly and to ask questions about data, facts and other information to deliver quality to our clients.
- Candidates must have the ability to apply analytical skills and specialist knowledge with our world-class client base.
- Candidates must have the ability to share and collaborate effectively with others.
- They also must have the ability to easily adapt and prioritise, demonstrating project management skills to handle changing priorities.
- Candidates must have knowledge about complex technical accounting and analysis of GAAP impacts related to ESG.
- They will get an equitable and inclusive community of solvers.
- Candidates will get meaningful rewards, connections, work and growth.
- They will get a flexible culture, powered by the latest tech.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to kindly check eligibility for the post of Risk Assurance ESG (Non-CPA) – Summer Intern – 4 months – Vancouver. They have to click the given link to complete registration. Make sure the information is correct otherwise it may be cancelled. Candidates have to register themselves as soon as possible because the registration process has already started.