585886 BC Ltd based in Maple Ridge, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail store supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and To be determined.
Employer Name: 585886 BC Ltd
Position: Retail store supervisor
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $22.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
- The candidate must assign duties to sales workers.
- The candidate must hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate must order merchandise.
- The candidate must authorise the return of merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and coordinate the activities of employees.
- The candidate must supervise staff (apprentices, stage hands, design team, etc.).
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees in a variety of areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The employer will pay for the candidate’s learning and training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.