2443439 Alberta Ltd based in 211-Main Street, Trochu, AB T0M 2C0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 2443439 Alberta Ltd
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 211-Main Street, Trochu, AB T0M 2C0
- The candidate must organise and set up the bar.
- The candidate will be expected to provide wine selection advice.
- The candidate will be expected to inform customers about the contents of cocktails or other beverages.
- The candidate must collect cash, credit/debit cards, or other forms of payment for beverages.
- The candidate must store beverages and food products.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering bar stock, maintaining inventory, and controlling bar stock.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be required to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate must take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.