RIYAZ INVESTMENTS LTD. O/A DEERPOINT LIQUOR STORE based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail shelf stocker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night and Weekend.
Employer Name: RIYAZ INVESTMENTS LTD. O/A DEERPOINT LIQUOR STORE
Position: Retail shelf stocker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to bag, box, or parcel customer purchases for shipment or delivery.
- The candidate will be required to obtain items from a shelf or stockroom for customers.
- The candidate will be expected to direct customers to the location of the desired articles.
- The candidate must unpack products received from the store and count, weigh, or sort items.
- The candidate will be expected to stock shelves and display areas.
- The candidate will be expected to keep stock clean and orderly.
- The candidate will be expected to price items using a stamp or sticker in accordance with the price list.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors).
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.