2284273 Alberta Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 2284273 Alberta Ltd
Position: Restaurant supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food and beverage servers, as well as kitchen and food service helpers.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fine dining establishment.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
4485 Gateway Blvd